Hisense x NEON Voucher Competition (“Competition”) Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs”)
This competition is being run by HISENSE NEW ZEALAND PTY LTD NZBN: 9429047903449, RSM HOUSE, LEVEL 2, 62 HIGHBROOK DRIVE, HIGHBROOK, AUCKLAND, 2013, NEW ZEALAND. To contact Hisense, please call 0800 952 267.
Who can enter?
To be eligible to enter you must:
- reside in New Zealand
- be over 18 years of age
Employees of Hisense New Zealand, their immediate families and any agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister or first cousin.
How to enter
The competition period commences at 9:00am NZST on 21/11/2022 and ends at 11:59pm NZST on 12/12/2022 (competition period), and Hisense reserves the right to extend the competition end date at any time (subject to regulatory approval, if required).
To enter the competition, you must submit an online entry by providing your full name, mobile number, email address, postcode and accept these Terms and Conditions where required on the competition landing page at https://hisense.co.nz/neon-comp during the competition period.
The competition will be advertised on Hisense New Zealand website (hisense.co.nz) and Hisense New Zealand social media Pages and will include a link or instructions to the competition landing page.
No late entries will be accepted.
A limit of one entry per person.
Post entry, the entrant may choose to follow the Hisense New Zealand Instagram account (https://www.instagram.com/hisensenz/) for five (5) bonus entries.
To qualify for the bonus entries, the entrant must provide a valid Instagram account handle as part of their competition entry and follow the Hisense New Zealand Instagram account. If completed within the competition period, the entrant will be eligible for six (6) entries into the promotion.
Selection of winners
50 (fifty) winners will be chosen by random draw which will take place from
10:00 AM AEST on 13 December 2022
at Greenroom Digital, 343 Ferrars Street, South Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 3205.
The winners will be notified by email and/or telephone on the day of the draw.
The results of the draw will be final, and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the results of the draw. This is a game of chance.
The winners will be published on the website at https://hisense.co.nz/neon-comp from 14/12/2022
Unclaimed prize draw
If one or more of the winners does not respond within 3 months of being notified by Hisense New Zealand that they have won the competition, one or more of the winners are not readily identified and reasonable efforts have been made by Hisense New Zealand to identify those winners were unsuccessful, they will automatically forfeit their prize and Greenroom Digital reserves the right to select another winner or winners through a second chance draw.
If necessary, an unclaimed prize draw will be held from 14/3/2023 at the same time and place as the first draw. The first valid entry or entries drawn will win any unclaimed prizes. The unclaimed prize draw winner or winners will be notified by email and/or telephone on the day of the draw.
The results of any unclaimed prize draw will be final, and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the results of the draw.
Published on the website https://hisense.partnership-hub.com/soo-go-bigger-giveaway from 15/3/2023
Promotion and marketing
By entering the competition, the winners agree to participate in such promotional activity and material as Hisense New Zealand may require without remuneration.
The winners also consent to the use and publication of their name and any other details provided by the winners in any marketing material without any further reference or payment to the winners.
Fifty (50) prizes consisting of:
1 x NEON 3-month subscription voucher valued at NZD $54
Total prize pool at NZD $2,700 excluding GST as at the publishing date of these terms and conditions.
No part of a prize is exchangeable or redeemable for cash or any other prize.
If the prizes are not available for any reason, Hisense New Zealand reserves the right to substitute the prize with another item of equal or greater value if the winners agree in writing and subject to any written directions from any applicable regulatory authority. If the winners do not agree despite reasonable attempts by Hisense New Zealand to reach an agreement and the prize is not available due to circumstances beyond Hisense New Zealand control, Hisense New Zealand may substitute the prize with another item or items determined by Hisense New Zealand to be of equal or higher value.
Hisense New Zealand will take reasonable steps to distribute the prize to the winners within 7 days of the draw.
Please read these competition terms and conditions carefully. If you enter the competition, we will assume that you have read these terms and conditions and that you agree to them.
- Hisense reserves the right to amend the competition and its terms and conditions at any time and for any reason, subject to regulatory approval (if required) and will notify entrants of any such amendments as soon as reasonably practicable on the landing page at Hisense. It is the entrant’s responsibility to regularly check the competition landing page for any amendments. Any amendments will be applied and interpreted at the sole discretion of Hisense.
- If the competition is not capable of running as planned including by reason of technical failure, fraud or any cause beyond Hisense’s control, Hisense may cancel or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected competition attempts, to the extent permitted by law.
- To the extent permitted by law, Hisense shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered in connection with the conduct of the competition or the competition or use of the prize (including but not limited to direct loss) including:
- a) Technical or telecommunications problems (such as security breaches, technical website malfunctions or glitches); or
- b) Acts or omissions (including negligent acts of omissions) of Hisense’s servants or agents involved in the conduct of this competition who are acting outside their authority as agent of Hisense.
- Hisense collects personal information to conduct the competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to subsidiary and related companies, third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and any company with whom we are running the competition.
- Hisense is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings, including fringe benefits tax. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- The laws of New Zealand apply to this competition. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the laws of New Zealand.